Monday, December 1, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

Seriously, I want this snot to go away. I'm tired of blowing my nose. It's driving me crazy. My nose is raw and red. It sucks. Anyways, on a more positivie note, I went to that website ElfYourself and put my picture, Carrie's, Gina's, Krista's, and Michelle's on it. I cracked up lauging. If you want to see it, go here http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/dYYMEJPyJEfK/fF9uNaxtHlxtIT6wCeMNVwbE. I crack up everytime I watch it. I went to the chiropractor today. It was so nice. I feel a lot better. Then I watched the girls for a few hours. They took a nap for a few hours so that was nice. I came home after Ryan was home. That's about all I did today with the exception of the ElfYourself. I'm still laughing about that. I guess I should work on my Christmas cards.

Christmas Song of the Day: The Chipmunk Christmas Song

0 comments: