Friday, December 12, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah

Ok so I need to finish my Christmas shopping, but I really don't feel like doing it. I only have to buy a few more gifts, but I just feel like doing nothing. I really don't want to do anything. The sad thing is I only have to go less than two miles to get to where I need to go. I was going to go to the mall, but I need my printer to work first. That means I need ink for my printer. I also need to finish the stocking I'm making as well as send out my Christmas cards. They are done. I just need to write in them and mail them. I just don't feel like writing anything right now. Plus I have a headache. I think I'm such a complainer today. Who knows what is wrong with me. Anyways, I guess I'll probably go and get it over with.

Christmas Song of the Day: 12 Things At Christmas That Are Such A Pain To Me

0 comments: