Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Every Christmas we always wake up early to look at our stockings and then we go back to sleep. I'm normally the person that wakes my brother and sister up. I woke up at 2 and decided that it was too early to go look so I woke up again at 5 and woke them up then. After I looked through my stocking, my neck and back started killing me. I'm having awful muscle pain right now. We finally found the heating pad so I put that on for about 2o minutes.

My other funny grandma story is this: my cousin Dee came home one night and my grandma looked at him and said, "I'm pregnant. And it's yours. I guess we are going to have to get married." I about busted out laughing when Tiffany told me this. I asked her what did Dee do and she said that was one night where he just went straight to his room and went to bed. Lol.

More to come later about Christmas since it's still only the morning. I'm sure I'll have more funny stories later. Check back for updates.....

Update: It's 12:30, we were suppose to eat at 12. No one is here except for all of us that slept here except for my cousins grandfather (not related to me in anyway). This happened last year. We were suppose to eat at 1 and we didn't eat til 3. Ever since my grandpa died, no one seems to ever be on time anymore. I think he would be highly disappointed. I think the thing that frustrates me the most about it all is the fact that they know we have to go somewhere else tonight yet they still take their sweet old time. Very disappointing.

0 comments: