Monday, December 22, 2008

To Grandmother's House I Go

I just got to Alabama this afternoon from Tennessee. I had a ton of fun in Tennessee and didn't really want to leave. Mainly I didn't want to drive. I hate driving. I love my friend Jess's little girl, Addison. She is super cute! I still haven't heard about that job I interviewed for. I'm trying to be patient. I don't know who to call about it anyways, because I don't even have a phone number to call. I applied for another job at CSU, but I seriously doubt I'll even get a call about it. It's like administrative assistant to the VP of Business Affairs, but it's a job and I applied for it. I really need to work on my sister's scrapbook. I should try and get it done, but I'm really not feeling like working on it right now. Maybe tomorrow. I'm on cd 5 of The Chronicles of Narnia. I finished The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Then listened to The Horse and His Boy. I can't remember much of the parallels there except for maybe trust. It's a good story though. If you want to know more about it, I can tell you. Then the next one was Prince Caspian (which is the movie that just came out). Now I'm on the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I just started it. Still, I'm halfway through the books and that's saying something. Some of my cds have scratches on them. On a side note, one of the girls on Wheel of Fortune tonight is from Greenville and she went to the College of Charleston. She is a english professor at Clemson. Very interesting!

Christmas Song of the Day: I'm Getting Nuttin For Christms

0 comments: