Monday, December 29, 2008

Stuck in the Middle

Lately, I've been getting a little frustrated. I just don't know what to believe anymore. It's concerning the "Does". I feel like people are taking sides in this situation and I don't want to take a side. I kind of feel like I'm being forced to take a side just because I don't necessarily agree with everything that is happening. I feel like some people are just not being forgiving and are being extremely judgemental even though they might not know the whole side of the story. I mean, I don't know the whole side either which is why I am trying not to pick a side. It's just extremely frustrating. I keep thinking, what would Jesus do? Anyways, tomorrow I will be leaving for the middle school retreat in Myrtle Beach so no blogging for a few days.

0 comments: