Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm bringing home a....

BABY!! My friend Ellen had her baby! 3 weeks early! Her water broke this morning and she had the baby around 5:30. She wasn't even pushing that long. Her name is Caroline Ruby and she is 19" long and weighs 6 lbs and 5 oz. She and Ellen are doing great. I saw them at the hospital for a few hours, but didn't hold the baby since I've had a cold and didn't want to chance passing along my germs. Anyways, this needs to be short cause I have to get up early in the morning. My feet are killing me. I think my ankles are swollen. At least, they look swollen. I'm glad tomorrow is friday. I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I have so many things that I need to do. It's crazy. I need to finish my christmas cards, finish buying presents, wrap presents, make a scarf and a stocking and make cookies. There is probably some more stuff I need to do but I can't remember what it is right now.

Christmas Song of the Day: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

1 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

I cannot WAIT to see your Christmas cards this year!!! Hurry hurry!