Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Time is Here

Today Carrie and I finished the Christmas cookies. Yay! Now I have to finish everything else I need to do. I feel like I have a ton of stuff to do and I don't know if I will get it all done. Anyways, today at church Kathryn wasn't there to help me so I was by myself. Heather let Hannah (her daughter) stay in the room with me to help me out. Well, I asked her what she wanted for Christmas she said phone, then a laptop (if she doesn't get the phone) and then a camera (if no laptop). She said if you have any extra phones at home, I'll take them. Then she asked me how old I was when I got a phone, I told her 21 (I think it was actually 19). Then she asked me how old I was now and I said 26. I told her she didn't need a phone til she could drive. She said how old do you have to be for that, I said 15 or 16. She said can you teach me to drive? I said if I'm still around then. I was laughing about it. Then I told her I had two digital cameras and she said, can I have one? I was like no. I don't think so. One's my nice one and one I put in my purse. She told her mom she didn't want to go to her class anymore. She was going to help me from now on. Lol. I love Hannah and her sister. They are great. Anyways, we took a bunch of crazy pictures when we were making stuff today. Carrie said we should sell cookie trays next year. What do you think? Should we? I'll post a picture later of what we made.

Christmas Song of the Day: Blue Christmas

0 comments: