Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rollin (Rollin) Rollin (Rollin) Rollin on a River

I sang Proud Mary with Cheyenne today when she woke up from her nap. She loved it. (She's almost 4 months). I laid her in my lap and moved her arms to the motions and she just smiled and cooed at me the whole time. She loves it when you sing to her. She's a pretty happy baby. Morgan on the other hand is another story. She doesn't listen at all. You call her name and she ignores you. I was making some progress with her until I was gone for a week and a half while they were sick. Today she wouldn't leave child's day out. She would just collapse on the floor. It was awful. I had to carry her out and Patti (the director of child's day out and the pastor's wife) carried out Cheyenne for me. Then in all of that mess, I lost my sunglasses. They were such a good pair of sunglasses. I think I had them for 3 or 4 years. That's a long time in sunglass years. Anyways, Carrie just informed that Tommy Tuberville resigned (that's Auburn's football coach). It'll be interesting to see who they replace him with. I'm super excited that I've gotten to be involved in some surprise Christmas presents. I can't say who even though the people probably don't read my blog. Anyways, two more days until the weekend. YAY! Then Carrie and I are making cookies. Double YAY! Hopefully I won't get a flat tire like the last time I went to her house. That would suck. After this week, only one more full week of work left before I leave for Christmas. I'm super excited about that.

Christmas Song of the Day: 12 Days of Christmas

0 comments: