Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Commissioning and stuff

I went to my brother's commissioning today. It was pretty cool. Although, it was kind of long and boring but I guess I can't complain. It was pretty cool all the guys singing their songs at the end and the salutes. It was a long drive to Clemson though. On friday we are opening our presents. That should be fun. Still no word on that job I interviewed for. I just want an answer. I'm trying to be patient, because I know the last interview I had, it took longer than I expected to hear back plus it's Christmas time so it might be harder to get things approved. Anyways, both my aunts will be here tomorrow as well as two of my cousins. It should be an interesting experience especially since my cousins like to be loud. Hopefully, they will control themselves. That's not very likely though. I'm looking forward to going to Tennessee and seeing Jess and Addie (Michael too, I guess, that's Jess's husband). I went back in August and had a great time. I wish I could have stayed longer then. I am also looking forward to January when Carrie and I get to be tourists in our own town. Should be tons of fun! My mom wanted me to make cookies today. I really didn't want to, but I made the dough and she baked the cookies. We made the peanut butter cookies with the hershey kisses in them.

Christmas Song of the Day: A Soldier's Night Before Christmas

0 comments: