Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Laughter is good medicine

Right now, I'm laughing so hard. America voted Ed in! You reap what you sow! Treat people like dirt and no one will want to do you any favors. Anyways, I'm hoping Michelle wins! I will be extremely disappointed if anyone else wins. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the Biggest Loser. Today I drove to Greenville. I hate driving. I'm glad it's Christmas time though. I get to meet my brother's new girlfriend tomorrow at his commissioning. Hopefully she is nice. I still haven't heard about that job yet. Hopefully I will hear soon. I just want to hear one way or another. I don't like this whole waiting thing, but I guess it's teaching me patience. I'm thinking that all these contestants have lost a ton of weight! (sorry, got on a side track there) I'm done watching the girls (at least I think I am). We shall see if Ryan finds someone more permanent. If I don't get a job, then I told him I could help him out for a little while.

Christmas Song of the Day: The Christmas Song

1 comments:

Carrie said...

One of these people lost almost 1/2 their body weight. That is crazy!