Thursday, December 11, 2008

Coca-Cola Christmas Song (the one with the polar bears)

I haven't seen any coke commercials lately. Very odd. I think I normally see them around the holidays. I don't know what made me think about that. Maybe because I'm craving a coke or something. Anyways, I think my job interview went well. He said they had 45 or so applicants and he interviewed about 14-17. I should hear next week from him. We shall see. I wasn't sure going into the interview, but the more I think about it, the more I'm ok with it. I like the hours either 7:00-3:30 or 8:00 to 4:30. I get to choose from the state insurance plans, I can carry up to 360 time off hours a year, and I get all state holidays off. Very nice! Anyways, I really liked the job applied for on monday, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about this job. If I don't get it, then I will have an open mind and keep looking. Well, I will keep looking anyways regardless. Anyways, only three more days of watching the girls. It makes me want to have kids so bad. It's ridiculous! I'm hoping I can get over this. Otherwise, I'm going to drive myself insane.

Christmas Song of the Day: Carol of the Bells

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok, it's funny you wrote about not seeing the Coke commercials because last night I was missing the Hershey Kiss ringing bell Christmas tree commercial. Glad your interview went well...keep me posted!