Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I'm finally back home and I am so glad. I missed all my friends here a lot and I also missed sleeping in my own bed. My back is killing me now from not being able to sleep. My room is covered in stuff that I am slowly putting up. I've taken a break to type this and check some things on the internet. While I do that, I am watching Bones. I got the first season over Christmas. Monk wasn't on sale this time :(. I have to unpack and then repack because I am leaving on tuesday to go on the middle school retreat with the church. It should be an interesting time. I hope. It'll definitely be something new to me. I'm going to the chiro tomorrow and then I've got a bunch of laundry to do. I was excited when I got here and saw my tourist in your own town pass came in the mail. YAY! I'm looking forward to going to the plantations. I've always wanted to go see them.

0 comments: