Sunday, December 14, 2008

Joy to the World

I finally finished Christmas shopping! Yay for me! I'm so glad to be done. I normally love shopping, but it's kind of hard this year because I shouldn't spend money. I'm trying to finish this stocking I'm making. Then I've got to finish my Christmas cards. I'm leaving tuesday afternoon to go to Greenville. I'm ready for a little vacation. I'm hoping I get a call about a job soon. It would be nice to have a job to start the new year on. I watched Katie and Wyatt last night while Michelle and Billy did some Christmas shopping. Anyways, Michelle wrapped all my presents for me on friday night. It was nice. I wrapped a few presents myself yesterday even though I hate wrapping presents. Mostly it consisted of putting them in a box and putting a ribbon on it. I know, I'm super lazy, well, and super busy.

Christmas Song of the Day: Away in a Manger

0 comments: