Friday, December 5, 2008

The Chicken Dance

I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Seriously, I should not even be typing this. I should be in the car on the way to Michelle's, but I just can't break the cycle of blogging everyday yet. I'm an addict. I hate wal-mart. It took forever to find a parking place and forever to check out and forever to get out of the parking lot. If you are ever in summerville, do NOT go to the wal-mart at exit 199. It's terrible. I'm super excited about pizza tonight with Carrie and making cookies this weekend (this is why I should not be typing on here). Before I go to her house, I have to go to Michelle's to (1) print and fill out a job application since I have no ink in my printer and (2) she is having a purse party so I want to see the purses that she has there. Anyways, that's it for now. Sorry for the randomness.

Christmas Song of the Day: Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer

0 comments: