Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Photoshop

I downloaded some action sets from Pioneer Woman. I LOVE them! I know how to use InDesign and Illustrator but photoshop I still quite haven't grasped all the little things. I know what I want to do sometimes, but I just don't know how to do it. Anyways, I took two different photos and one I applied a Vintage Action to and the other one I applied a seventies and burnt edges look too. This is how they turned out.



PS. Can someone tell me how to insert photos where I want them instead of them going in at the top and then me moving them?

Christmas Song of the Day: Santa Claus is Coming to Town

2 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

wow....cant believe it's already been 2 months since that photo....

Unknown said...

I know! Doesn't it look like it's 30 years ago? (when we weren't alive)