Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just Around The Riverbend

I'm currently watching The Biggest Loser. I must say I can't stand the blue team specifically Vicki. What a loser! She sets a terrible example for her kids on the way to treat people. Anyways, I'm ready for this week to be over. I'm glad tomorrow is wednesday. I can't take much more of these girls that are sick all the time and Morgan doesn't listen, AT ALL. Only one more full week until I'm done. YAY! Hopefully, I can find something soon after the new year. I just saw the Kay's commercial with Jane Seymour's open heart design. I really like it. Too bad I won't get it. Quick fact: I don't own any diamonds. None. Zip. Zero. I thought about buying myself one, but refrained. I just bought some sudafed nasal spray so far I can breath through my nose. It's really nice. We'll see how long it lasts tonight. Last night I did not sleep well at all. I kept getting up and going to the bathroom. Note to self: do not drink a big glass of water before bed.

Christmas Song of the Day: Away in a Manger

2 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

Random comment: I, too, owned no diamonds before my engagement ring. Very much worth the wait for a diamond. Consider it. =)

Carrie said...

The only diamond I own is in my grandmother's wedding ring set I have. I am considering saving for some earrings though. Or a nice right hand ring. Or not.