Monday, December 15, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas

Yay! I'm leaving tomorrow for Greenville. I'm excited to be done watching the girls, but I'm also sad. I've kind of grown attached to them. Although, Morgan is sick ALL the time. I swear, that girl does not know how to stay well. I hope I hear about that job soon. I would love to get it, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. It's so annoying looking for jobs and all that stuff. I'll be glad when that's over and done with. I'm pretty much packed and I have a ton of stuff to take with me. It's unreal. Some of it's presents though. That's always a good thing. I'm watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 and I'm about to cry. They are at St. Jude's handing out Christmas gifts. It's just makes me emotional. I guess that's what happens sometimes.

Christmas Song of the Day: The Christmas Song

0 comments: