Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Today Carrie and I made Christmas cookies. When I say made cookies, I mean MADE COOKIES! We started at 10:30 and Carrie made her pumpkin something another cookies and I made sugar cookies with the cookie press. Then we made the peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses in them. After that, we let the oven cool then made pretzels with hershey kisses on them (melted the kiss a little in the oven) and put a m&m on it. Then we made chocolate chip cookies and M&M cookies. While the chocolate chip cookies were baking, we took an hour break to eat leftover pizza and watch the first episode of house. In between all of that, we also made candies, fudge and rice krispie treats. Carrie also made icing for her pumpkin cookies. We finished around 4:30. Tomorrow I'm going over there and we are going to make all the chocolate covered stuff. YUMMY! When we were walking through the store yesterday, I was like we should do chocolate covered oreos. I kept saying random things we should cover in chocolate (pickles, bacon, etc). I also ended up with a paper cut from opening up the flour and a burn on my finger from the stove. That last one hurts! Anyways, we didn't get to finish because I had to go babysit. Hopefully, we can get it all done quick tomorrow. My back is killing me and I feel like I've constantly been going non-stop for like forever.

Christmas Song of the Day: Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire

0 comments: