Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Money, Money, Money

If you can't tell, I seem to think in songs. Last night at bible study as we were listening to Beth Moore, she would say something it would trigger a song. I think we went through Don't Stop Believing, Gangsta's Paradise and another one, but I can't recall what it was. Oh, I left out, You Gotta Have Faith. That song always pops into my head when talking about faith. I know, I'm weird. Anyways, lately I've been stressing about money. Not that I don't have any, because I do. However, I'm worried that I won't have any in the future. Money is definitely the root of all evil. If I didn't have to worry about money, I feel like my life would be a lot easier, inside I know it won't. Why did God have to let man create money? Seriously! What good has it brought anyone? Anyways, enough about that. I'm hoping to find a job soon and hoping that the weather gets warmer. I can't stand this cold. My hair is all staticky and I hate it. I am excited that there are only 2 more days until the weekend. I have to make a diaper cake sometime. Who knows when i will accomplish that.

Christmas Song of the Day: Frosty the Snowman

1 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

Money truly is the root of all evil, I agree. You always think life will be easier with it, but it isn't, and then something happens to take it all away again, and you realize you're in the same boat you were in when you had it.

Praying for your job search.