Sunday, November 23, 2008

Up On The Housetop

Ok, so I got very frustrated with the unemployment office today. I called about 100 or more times and I kept getting a busy signal. I finally got through. It was most annoying. Yesterday when I was driving back from Christmas Remembered there was this car just stopped at the entrance to the subdivision. I think they were switching drivers or something, but it reminded me of when I was in middle school and we did Chinese Fire Drills. If you don't know what that is, it's when you stop the car and everyone gets out and runs around the car and gets back in as quick as possible. We did this is middle school and switched cars with the car in front of us. However, the driver decided to lock us out and then we didn't realize that one of the guys was asleep in the back seat and so it scared us to death. It was rather funny. One day maybe I'll type out all the crazy things that happened at girl scout camps. The reason I jumped from chinese fire drills to girl scouts is my best friend, Jess, was with me at both things and I just thought about it. Jess had a baby back in September named Addie. She looks super cute from her picture (I actually haven't seen her in person). I hope to be able to go see them in Tennessee at Christmas time. I'm also hoping I get to see snow this year. We'll see. I'm super excited that I'm going home tomorrow! Yay for going home to see family! I haven't seen them since Gina's Wedding. Then only two weeks until my Christmas vacation. I've been looking forward to that for a long time. I was thinking about going on a cruise in December but I decided against that for money reasons (before I lost my job). I'm disappointed but hopefully I will get to go somewhere fun next year. I'm also hoping I find a job soon as well. We'll see.

Christmas Song of the Day: I'll Be Home for Christmas

0 comments: