Friday, November 21, 2008

Cry Me A River

I couldn't go to sleep last night because Kristopher was crying. I woke up to Kristopher crying. I felt so bad for him that I went in there and got him this morning. I also couldn't sleep last night because of something someone told me yesterday. It really bothered me and I just don't know what to do. I can't even talk about it on here. It's very frustrating. Anyways, Ryan called last night and said I didn't have to go over and watch the girls today. I got to sleep in a little bit. I don't know what I'm going to do today. I might just try and get some things done and start on my Christmas cards. I've got to make some candies for Ellen's baby shower tomorrow, but that won't take very long. Tonight I'm going to the holiday market and a Stingrays game. I love watching hockey as long as no one gets hurt. You wouldn't think I like the violence, but strangely enough, I do. In fact, one Christmas I was at my aunt's house and I watched rugby on her tv. I loved it! I know, very strange. Anyways, I've got a busy weekend ahead of me between baby shower, Christmas Remembered at the church, church and going to see Sandie and the baby (again) the weekend will fly by. I am only going to be working on monday next week so that's good. I'm excited to be going home for a few days and to be going shopping for Christmas next week. Yay for Christmas! If you can't tell, it's my favorite holiday. I think I've already said that before.

Christmas Song of the Day: Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer

0 comments: