Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Frosty the Snowman

I went to my mom's classroom today to help her out. Well, she had me paint snowmen on ornaments. I didn't really paint snowmen, I just added the eyes, buttons, nose, mouth, hat, arms and scarves to the hand print that was on the ornament so each finger looked like a snow man. Very time consuming. I finished though. Now my hands are all yucky though. I got to see my friend Leah's baby, JB, while I was at the school. Her mom teaches there too and she had brought JB with her when she came back from TN this past weekend so Leah could leave today right after she got off work. I've looked at some black friday ads today and I am getting more and more excited about going shopping. I still have no cluse as to what I'm buying. I played the piano today and realized how much I miss playing. I really need to find a piano to play on in Charleston. I'm sure Michelle won't mind if I come over and play hers. I haven't really had anything exciting today probably because I didn't do anything but go help my mom. I've attempted to start on my Christmas cards. We'll see how well that goes. I finally figured out how to make snowflakes. It took about a gazillion tries. No, I'm not an idiot. I want small ones that you use a punch with, but you have to insert the paper a certain way and I couldn't figure out how you were suppose to position it because you don't just put the paper in it and punch you have to position it a certain way to get what you want because I'm using a decorative square punch that Michelle had. I know, it would be easier to go out and buy a snowflake punch, but where's the fun in that. Plus, I don't need to spend any money and Michelle lending it to me is free.

Christmas Song of the Day: Christmas Time Is Here

0 comments: