Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some of my favorite photos

As you know, I love taking pictures. I bought a Nikon D40 back in May (when I had a job) as my birthday present to myself. I LOVE it! I will take pictures on anything. I have so many pictures of other people's kids it's unbelievable. Maybe someday I can take a photography class. Anyways, here are a few of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!

These 2 are from when I went to the Grand Canyon with my family a couple of years ago (before the nice camera). I love sunset and nature pictures. I'm not a big outdoorsy person, but I love looking at nature and just being amazed at God's creation.




















This next photo is from when I was out on the boat with Jody's family. I love being on the water. I still haven't been able to get my dolphin picture yet. Maybe someday...































These 2 pictures I took when Krista had her bridal portraits. After her paid photographer was done, I took a bunch more pictures with my camera. We had lots of fun even though it was extremely hot! I think they turned out really nice.








































0 comments: