Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Ok, I've realized how much I dislike the cold. It makes my hair all staticky (is that a word). It makes my jeans stick to my knee high socks. (I know, I'm weird). It makes my hands all chapped. I have to put de-icer on my windshield. It's not suppose to be cold like that here in Charleston. That's why I live here. I don't like the cold. If I wanted cold, I'd move up north somewhere. Anyways, the only time I enjoy the cold is if it's snowing. I must say, I do miss the snow. I can't remember the last time I made snow angels or a snowman. It's been a long time. I kind of miss it. Maybe someday I'll drive somewhere where they have snow and I'll get to play in it like when I was a child. Someday.... I remember my mom making snow cream. Wow, I haven't had that since I was 8. It snowed a lot one winter when we lived in Tennessee so we got to make snow cream. I can't even remember what it tasted like. Those were the days. I definitely get excited if it every flurries here.

Anyways, I bought 2 Christmas presents today. One for my grandma and one for Katie. I'm going to get Katie a Wii game, but she can't open that until after she and Wyatt get their Wii on Christmas so I got her a Hannah Montana tank top as her "present" she gets to open up from me when I'm there. I'll probably give Michelle the games for Wyatt and Katie to open on Christmas. Anyways, I'm looking forward to shopping next week. We'll see how it goes. I'm hoping I exercise lots of self control. I need to be very good about that especially since I'm starting to stress about money. More on that later. Anyways, got to run and pick up the girls from Child's Day Out.

Christmas Song of the Day: Let It Snow

1 comments:

Carrie said...

You need to try Mayfields Snow Cream ice cream. It tastes just like snow cream. A-maz-ing. Gracie and I ate a half gallon by ourselves the Christmas it came out.